Writing at the Huffington Post, Gil Robertson says that African Americans should pay close attention to this example of how to manage a group agenda.
Clutch magazine's Yesha Callahan is perplexed about some of the actress's recent commentary.
In a piece for Colorlines, Brentin Mock places the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of Tea Party groups in historical context.
Kiera Wilmot faced up to five years in prison in a case that caused national outrage over law enforcement's overreaction.
The Atlantic's Ta-Nehisi Coates responds to recent writing on race and intelligence by reminding us exactly what race is and what it isn't.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt