"Some people have found them shocking, but that's part of the purpose," the Chicago Department of Public Health says about the attention-grabbing campaign.
Writing at New York magazine, Maureen O'Connor says that Michelle Obama may be smart in not meeting with China's first lady, Peng Liyuan, who is visiting the U.S. this week with her husband, Xi Jinping. She reportedly sang in praise of the Chinese army after its crackdown in Tiananmen Square in 1989.
The former South African leader was taken to a Pretoria hospital with a recurring lung infection early Saturday and remains listed in "serious" condition.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?