A Wal-Mart customer in Virginia was concerned that the family "didn't match up."
Writing at the Shadow League, Megan Livingston explains why she sees Olivia Pope as a game changer and an everywoman.
It's hard to avoid the conclusion that this White House has one way of addressing the social ills of black people -- and particularly black youths -- and another way of addressing everyone else, writes Ta-Nehisi Coates at The Atlantic.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]