Writing for Clutch magazine, Yesha Callahan rounds up the back-and-forth between advocates such as members of the Congressional Native American Caucus and the NFL brass they're lobbying to get the r-word removed from the football team's name.
The chair of the HBCU's governing board says it's still recovering from the recession, but it is growing.
Iyanla Vanzant, La Toya Jackson and Kim Whitley just might be saving the network. Some would say we could have predicted this.
In a piece for the New Yorker, Jelani Cobb discusses the second-degree-murder trial of George Zimmerman in terms of America's gun culture and perceptions of race.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?