Jay-Z's business deal with Android is a win for the company, African-American consumers -- and the rap mogul, writes Jamilah King at Colorlines.
A new study reveals that black and Hispanic children with autism don't receive enough medical attention.
What a recent Supreme Court ruling means, and why it's a pretty big deal.
A trip to the American Girl store taught 27 Bedford-Stuyvesant girls, "you have access to any place."
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music