Egypt is up in arms over a device which claims to restore a woman's "purity" before her wedding night...
Two great-uncles of radio show host Tom Joyner were pardoned after being wrongfully accused of murder...
Apparently, the NFL commish is none-too-keen on having a public intellectual such as Limbaugh having anything to do with owning a team of any kind. Not even the Rams...
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Moscow believed that such threats would not persuade Iran to comply and that negotiations should continue to be pursued...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Blogging the Beltway: Allegations of nepotism could haunt Clinton on the presidential campaign trail.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- 9-Year-Old Girl Among Children Missing After Oklahoma Tornado
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today
- Teens Allegedly Post Taped Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl On Facebook