Noting the shock over racist reactions to the interracial Cheerios commercial, Ebony's Jamilah Lemieux says it seems as if "the Internet just met the Internet" in recent weeks.
Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page says goodbye and good riddance to the conservative Minnesota politician and her tactics.
Check the way you pronounce "caramel," "been" and "pajamas"; whether you say "slaw" or "coleslaw"; and the term you use for athletic shoes against these maps.
An ACLU report makes the case that it's time to end the war on marijuana. One reason: It unfairly targets blacks.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music