The Spanish golfer apologized Wednesday for his fried-chicken joke, but it may not be enough.
MSNBC's Evan Puschak looks at theories about why the president's approval has gone untouched despite government scandals.
This is the latest from Virginia's Republican lieutenant governor nominee E.W. Jackson.
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson gives perspective on the Associated Press scandal.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]