He not only admits to the domestic violence but links it directly to his efforts to rescue three Cleveland women.
In a piece for BlackAmericaWeb, Tom Joyner says that these drug- and alcohol-fueled incidents have gone too far, and parents need to step in and drill into children's heads that sexual violence is never OK.
Clearly, abuse is no laughing matter. But is it that bad to make a joke at the expense of the perpetrator?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours