The Huffington Post's Mark I. Pinsky is dishing out legal analysis about the George Zimmerman defense team's attempt to make use of Trayvon Martin's past bouts with marijuana use and fighting.
In a piece for Ebony, Michael Arceneaux sheds light on former Chairman of the Republican National Committee Michael Steele's problem with his successor. Apparently Priebus is getting breaks that eluded Steele.
An expectant mother tells writer Danielle T. Pointdujour at Ebony why she has concerns about bringing a child into the world while a war with her overbearing mother-in-law rages on.
Residents say that members of the light-skinned Taureg ethnic group are attempting to push out the city's darker inhabitants.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010
- Tough Texas Mom Jacks Up Would-Be Carjacker