Sounds like a case of fair-weather friends.
Members of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity reach out to male high school students to improve sexual health.
Apparently, employers have their favorites.
The African-American Film Critics Association will honor director Melvin Van Peebles, the late Lena Horne and film critic Robert Ebert for lifetime achievement.
Will the slight growth be enough to make a difference at the polls?
You've gotta be kidding.
Meek says it was Crist who approached him with the idea to drop out of the race, not Clinton.
For some reason, we're not at all surprised.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion