- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
- SEE ALL VIEWS
by Ivory A. Toldson, Ph.D.
Show Me the Numbers: Graduation speakers often opt for tough love. Here's what they should say instead.
by Demetria L. Lucas
She Matters: This writer wishes someone had told her these things at her commencement.
by Image of the Black in Western Art Archive
Image of the Week: What's the meaning behind this 16th-century cameo featuring a black and a white face?
by Edward Wyckoff Williams
If any other group called for the government's demise, the GOP would have a fit.
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today