President Barack Obama will take on the role of stand-up comedian—delivering one-liners and performing sketches before a crowd of journalists, celebrities and politicians—during the annual White House Correspondents’ Association dinner Saturday. Since the president has to poke fun at himself, we wanted to poke a little fun at his awesomely “dad” sense of humor.
1. He introduced his official birth video at the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association dinner.
2. A smooth Barack showed off his dance moves on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
3. The veteran bedtime reader brought characters to life while reading Where the Wild Things Are at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
4. The basketball-fan-in-chief brought out the “Obama handshake” with Kevin Durant.
5. Spider-Man attacked the president.